Friday, February 20, 2009

Gifted and Young?

Jake: "Mom. Today at school me and Sabrina were doing some hard math."


Me: "Oh yeah? Who is Sabrina?"


"She is a girl in my math class. We will probably be in the same class next year, because of the Gay Test."


"What?!"


"Yeah, you know, that test I took a while ago? The Gay Test? So we will probably be in the Gay Class together."


".... .... .... you mean, the Gate Test?"


"Oh yeaaaah, the Gate Test. That's it."


And totally unrelated, here is a photo of my other son having breakfast this morning:


Nope. No trouble with gender assignment over here!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Ha haa!! That's funny. I wonder if Jake really knew what he was saying and just said it to get a rise out of you. Sounds just like something I would do to my mom!! I'm so proud of Jake for being in Gate.

Jen said...

That's hilarious. Robyn, you seriously think he knew what he was talking about? NOOOOO he is way to sweet to do that to his mom.

Whoa, GATE!

Awesome. So he's the real brains behind the photography and you just saaaaay he's your assistant, right? I get it now.

Lindsey Q said...

LOL! That is too funny!