Monday, January 12, 2009

We're Alive!

One on my resolutions for the new year was to be better at keeping up with my blog.

That resolution is doing about as well as:

1. Eat only lettuce.
2. Run 20 miles each day.
3. Keep toe nails painted. (And that is not a joke.)
4. Never yell at kids again. (LOL! In fact, LOL so loud that the kids came out and I screamed at them to get back in bed.)

But I am going to be better, starting NOW. Exciting posts to follow.

Or at least posts about laundry, diapers and naughty days at school.

Thrilling stuff like that.

5 comments:

Christie's Mom said...

Yay! You are back! Great picture.

Melissa Womack said...

I am so excited... I check your blog eveyday. Don't disappoint me and not live up to your resolution.

BTW: I am going to do the Pioneer Woman Banner Tutorial tonight when I get off work. Wish me luck!

Jen said...

Oh thank goodness! I was about to send out the search party.

What a great shot! Is Grace 13 now? She looks very grown up. Maybe it's the snow...wait, does that even make sense? If that's the case I'm never going to the snow. Shutting up now.

Alicia said...

I missed your posts!

Robyn said...

Love that picture of Grace. She does look so grown up. You're so lucky you can escape to Big Bear whenever you want.