Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Stuff Making Me Happy

1. Matt just fixed our washer. I am happy that there will be no more sopping up water with towels after each load.

2. Jake is having a pumpkin decorating contest at school. Happy that he drew an intricate diagram, mapping out how we will turn the pumpkin into Super Mario.


3. Grace had five good days of preschool in a row. (Trust me ... a celebratory moment...) Happy that Matt is taking her to donuts in the morning for a special date.



4. It's almost costume time. Happy that Nathan will be the cutest UPS man ever.

5. I bought some cheap clip frames at Ikea. A two pack of 9x9s for $4.99! I am happy about Ikea. And I am even more happy that the pictures I printed for the frames came out great, and I think it will look so cool on our wall.


6. Cute stegosaurus beanie = happy.




7. Tomorrow I have a photo shoot with my good friend's kids. We are going to a *top secret* new location, so I am happy about trying new stuff. And happy that their mom won't care at all if I blow it because she is such a good friend.


8. I am happy that after a few too many not happy days, we are on a happier track.


9. Happy that I maybe just used the word "happy" and its relative words (i.e. happier, happiest) more than any other blogger in just one blog post.


10. (To provide finality.) Please do a google image search for "no ankles" and be happy that your feet do not show up first.


Have a happy day!

5 comments:

Christie's Mom said...

Well, it coulda been worse - you could have said "hooves" or "pig feet"! Hahahaha....ha.....ha...ho...ho...um...er........nevermind.

Glad you are happy!

Cortney said...

I adore the knit wear! When are you going to talk pictures of my kids...???!!!?!

Jen said...

Happy you're Happy!! HA HA HAPPY!

Robyn said...

Wait, I didn't get anything for the kids to wear on our photo shoot tomorrow. Where are we going?

Love the beanie picture. It's a perfect outfit for the fall, even if it is 90 degrees here.

I'm so glad you had a great week. Yeah for happy days!

jamirodana said...

Happy days are good! When photos turn out how you want, happy too!
Love the "vintage" shot of baby Stegosaurus.