Thursday, September 21, 2006

Happy Day!

Many things are making me happy today:

1. This photo does not need explaining. Except that I heard the theme song on the radio today and almost cried ... like Jim, and that was a real tear, right Robyn?

2. Tivo. Tonight is also a big night for Grey's Anatomy, ER, and Survivor.

3. It is the first day of Fall! Eeeeee! I LOVE Fall. Bring on the pumpkin candles and fall decor, cooler days and brisk nights, jeans and sweaters, apple picking (which we will do this year!), and all other goodies Fall has in store.

3. Back to School Night, and my mom babysitting. Apparently there is a lot to cover; it will take all night. See you in the morning, Mom.

4. My new springform pan. Making my first cheesecake today. Pumpkin, of course.

5. Grace is hilarious. She makes me laugh so hard.

Hope today is a great day for all of you! Happy Fall!

7 comments:

Christie said...

Oh, dear. Apparently the first day of Fall is tomorrow. Who cares, my pumpkin spice candle is already burning! Happy Day Before Fall!

Robyn said...

Happy Fall! I love it too! I love the change of the leaves and crisp air, even if it's still 90 degrees here. I got choked up when I saw that picture of Jim and Pam. It truly is the greatest love story of all time. That WAS a real tear, by the way!!!!!!!

I can't wait for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Whoever planned these holidays sure knew what they were doing!

Tonight is a HUGE night, but you forgot to mention another BIG hit in your line up. DEAL OR NO DEAL! I don't understand why you don't like that show. I guess you don't think it's exciting to see people win money. DVR makes it possible for you to go fast forward through all the annoying dramatic pauses before he says, "Open the case" and shots of the models cleavage. Start watching it NOW!

Thank you.

Robyn said...

Good luck with your cheesecake. That sounds delicious. Grace is hysterical. Grace: "Mommy,what's the secret to success?" Christie: "Get in bed right this minute...I mean, TEAMWORK!!"

Robyn said...

Does Lori read your blog and if so, where are her comments? Hi Lori!!! I want to blog with you!

Anonymous said...

Back to School Night is 45 minutes tops - I expect to see you back within an hour......bring cheesecake...

Anonymous said...

That cheesecake was GREAT!

Anonymous said...

I want the recipe for the pumpkin cheesecake!!