Friday, September 15, 2006

A Funny and A Cute

Grace has discovered Woman's Secret to Happiness ... when one is bored/troubled/happy/any other feeling, one should open the fridge. She opens that thing about 563 times a day. So yesterday she was begging for a piece of bread after we had just snacked on some tortilla chips. "No bread," I said.
"Bread?"
"No."
"BREAD???"
"No bread."
"BREAD! BREAD!! BREEEEEEEAD!!!!!"
"No bread, Grace. We just ate chips. Your tummy is all full.
Grace paused her tantrum and stared down at her tummy. She must have misunderstood me through her fit, because she replied, "Waffle? Waaaaaaafle????? WAAAAFLE!!!"

And a cute...

Jake came to me last night holding his pajamas. Very matter of fact he said, "Mom these are inside out. Can you please turn them outside out?"

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVED this and played Grandma and shared at work! Thanks for posting!

Robyn said...

Oh, I get it! All full...Waffle!! I had to think about it for a minute...I mean split second. That's hilarious!!